How I Joined Satanism and Began to Worship the Devil – Popular Female Pastor Opens Up (Video)

How I Joined Satanism and Began to Worship the Devil – Popular Female Pastor Opens Up (Video)

  Pastor Magret Wanjiru is a former Starehe Member of Parliament in Kenya and is well respected in the nation.   The woman had recently gone public on how she was recruited into devil worshipping and witchcraft   The former Starehe MP and founder of Jesus is Alive Ministry church, says her troubles started when [...]

The post How I Joined Satanism and Began to Worship the Devil – Popular Female Pastor Opens Up (Video) appeared first on NIGERIA LATEST BREAKING NEWSPAPER HEADLINES TODAY! Also Read Latest News, Nigeria News, Nigerian News, Breaking news, News Now.



from NIGERIA LATEST BREAKING NEWSPAPER HEADLINES TODAY! Also Read Latest News, Nigeria News, Nigerian News, Breaking news, News Now http://ift.tt/2bAh0c8
via IFTTT


SHARE THIS
Previous Post
Next Post